Monday 10 October 2016

New Associate Lecturers

We are very pleased to welcome our two new associate lecturers to the department - Lucy Irving and Deborah Rodriguez. Both are located in TG66 so feel free to pop by and say hello. 

Here they introduce themselves:

Lucy - I studied BSc Psychology as an undergraduate here at Middlesex (2004–2007), and completed my PhD here last year.  My areas of interest include the links between creativity, mental imagery control and schizotypy, as well as research in dance and improving well-being.  In my break from Middlesex, I worked at various institutions across London (including Birkbeck, Imperial College, and UEL), and I’m very happy to have been appointed as Associate Lecturer in Psychology in 2016 having previously held part-time lecturing roles here.  This year I’m teaching on the Foundation in Psychology programme, as well as on various research methods modules across UG and PG programmes. 

Deborah - I started my part-time doctoral studies within the Psychology Department at Middlesex University in October 2012 having studied a BSc Psychology with Counselling Skills here. My current research longitudinally explores the dynamics and changes in attachment behaviours in couple relationships when they become parents for the second time. I am currently in the process of finishing the PhD – the end is in sight! Having worked as a part time lecturer here over the past four years, I am very excited to have recently been appointed as Associate Lecturer in Psychology for a year, which also involves working on the CATS CLEAR project.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment